Growing Community Leaders
By Rachel Nyambura Walton
- Raises awareness of how you can grow community leaders by providing tools that increase their capability to shape their communities.
- Raises awareness on the impact of cultural background and ethnicity on access to local services and initiatives.
- Identifies ways of linking into local ethnic minority communities and appropriate ways to respond to their needs more effectively in a practical and cost-efficient way.
Why you should read the book
- It will enable you to harness the cultural & local knowledge that the Community Ambassadors possess.
- It will enable you to identify outreach strategies, provision of information in appropriate format and ways of engaging with the ethnic minorities.
My purpose for writing this book
To educate & enrich public service professionals, institutions, corporate, third sector organizations and community based groups on how to operate more effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Additionally, support you to harness the local and cultural knowledge that Community Ambassadors possess.